When will the 2018 Mustang arrive in Australia?
- Ford Mustang
- Ford Mustang 2018
- Ford Advice
- Ford Mustang Reviews
- Ford Coupe Range
- Ford Convertible Range
- Sports cars
Asked by Brian Anschau
Answered by CarsGuide7 Apr 2017
A Ford spokesman told us: "The 10-speed automatic will be available in the 2018 Mustang, which is due in Australia most likely around mid-2018 at the earliest. An evolution of the current Mustang, the 2018 model will benefit from increased Driver Assistance Technology, including Autonomous Emergency Braking and Lane-Keep Assist. We would not speculate on the outcome of any potential future testing, but would reiterate that consumer safety is a priority for us, and we are constantly developing more safety technology for consumers. The 2018 Mustang will benefit from such advancements." With respect to a safety rating we can't say what it will be until the new Mustang has been assessed by ANCAP, but you would expect it would be given a higher rating than the Mustang currently has.
Other Ford Mustang problems
- Is the 2018 V8 Mustang worth the money?
- Should I buy a demo car?
- Is the 2017 Mustang V8 safe enough to buy?
- Will a twin-turbo Mustang come to Australia?
- Car bra or clear plastic covering, which is better?
- Mustang, 370Z, IS350F, 86 or MX-5?
- Is Ford looking to increase Mustang production volume?
- Mustang waiting times for employees?
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- Best small cars under $20,000
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- What's the difference between diesel and...
- How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
- Who invented the first car and when was it...
- Top 7 Australian-made camper trailers
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Ford
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
Best small cars under $20,000
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
What's the difference between diesel and petrol cars?
How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
Who invented the first car and when was it made?
Top 7 Australian-made camper trailers