Toyota warranty rattle clause
- Toyota Kluger
- Toyota Kluger 2014
- Toyota Advice
- Toyota Kluger Reviews
- Toyota SUV Range
Asked by Ashley Walford
I have a rattle from the front of my Toyota Kluger when it’s cold. I was told today that they cannot replace any parts under the factory warranty as Toyota has a "rattle" clause, which is 12 months or 20,000klm which ever comes first, and I just miss out. I have already asked for "good will", but it has been declined on the grounds of time … oh what a feeling!
Answered by CarsGuide8 Aug 2014
It’s the first I have heard of a “rattle” clause. If that is the case it is totally unacceptable. Their injectors are dodgy and they should cover the cost of replacing them. If they refuse to come to the party and continue to stick to their laughable “rattle” clause ask them to show you the clause in the warranty document that came with your car.
Other Toyota Kluger problems
- Will an engine replacement change the value of my Toyota Kluger 2019?
- Why does my 2019 Toyota Kluger use so much oil?
- Does the 2004 Toyota Kluger Grande have a timing chain or belt?
- What mid-size SUV has the power to tow a small caravan?
- Toyota Kluger 2019: Why are my seats making so much noise?
- Toyota Kluger 2015: Does it have inbuilt GPS?
- What SUV should I buy?
- Will there be a 2020 model of the Toyota Kluger?
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- Best small cars under $20,000
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- Top 10 SUVs in Australia: The definitive list
- Torque converter, CVT, dual or single clutch...
- What's the difference between diesel and...
- 12 best EVs available in Australia
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Toyota
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
Best small cars under $20,000
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
Top 10 SUVs in Australia: The definitive list
Torque converter, CVT, dual or single clutch autos, what's the difference?
What's the difference between diesel and petrol cars?
12 best EVs available in Australia