Toyota Corolla 2004: Is my car a lemon?
- Toyota Corolla
- Toyota Corolla 2004
- Toyota Advice
- Toyota Corolla Reviews
- Toyota Hatchback Range
- Toyota Sedan Range
- Small Cars
Asked by Sandy
I just bought a second-hand 2004 Toyota Corolla and I am worried it's a lemon. When idling the revs start to lower and it feels like the engine is going to stop, then there is a loud clicking noise and the revs increase. Is this normal?
Answered by CarsGuide19 Apr 2019
No, it’s not normal, but it doesn’t mean it’s a lemon. It might only be a minor problem, so have a mechanic check it for you.
Other Toyota Corolla problems
- How do you connect Bluetooth in a Toyota Corolla?
- Does the Toyota Corolla have Apple CarPlay & Android Auto?
- Is the 2021 Toyota Corolla air conditioning system reliable?
- What is the weight carrying capacity of the roof of a 2020 Toyota Corolla?
- What car should I buy to replace my 2006 Toyota Corolla?
- Do the Toyota Corolla hybrid tyre repair kits actually work?
- How to replace the key battery for a 2012 Toyota Corolla?
- Does the 2012 Toyota Corolla have a timing chain or timing belt?