Mazda 3: Screen locking up
- Mazda 3
- Mazda 3 2015
- Mazda Advice
- Mazda 3 Reviews
- Mazda Hatchback Range
- Mazda Sedan Range
- Car Servicing
- Family Cars
Asked by Bob Sutton
My Mazda3 had a screen lockup problem. It was last year and we had to take it to the dealer to fix a software issue in the MZD Connect system. All went well until about a week ago when another small glitch occurred, so we took it back to Mazda who thought that they had fixed it. They have said that they will contact Mazda to see if they know what is happening and if maybe we need a new MZD altogether. The car still goes beautifully and we have no other issues but the dealer did not know whether Mazda was aware of the problem.
Answered by CarsGuide17 May 2016
Mazda spokeswoman Karla Leach recommends that owners contact their dealer to ensure the latest free-of-charge update of the MZD Connect is fitted. "As mobile phones and their operating systems are continually evolving, thanks to the introduction of new models and updates, on occasion there may be connectivity issues," she says.
Other Mazda 3 problems
- Mazda 4 - A bigger hatchback than the 3?
- Mazda MX3 - What ever happened to the Eunos 30X?
- Mazda 9 - Will we ever see a successor to the 929?
- Which is better: 2014 Mazda 3 Astina or 2016 Mazda 3 SP25?
- What is the best small car for under $30000?
- Why does the tyre pressure light keep coming on in my 2019 Mazda 3?
- Mazda 3 2007-2018: What size boot to the sedan and hatch have?
- 2012 Mazda 3: Power-steering cutting out
Most viewed in Advice
- Can my car use E10 ethanol fuel?
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- Best small cars under $20,000
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
- Who invented the first car and when was it...
- Cars that start with E
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Mazda
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
Can my car use E10 ethanol fuel?
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
Best small cars under $20,000
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
Who invented the first car and when was it made?
Cars that start with E