Land Cruiser or Discovery Sport for driving in the outback?
- Toyota Land Cruiser
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Land Rover Discovery Sport 2015
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2015
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2015
- Land Rover Advice
- Toyota Advice
- Toyota Land Cruiser Reviews
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Reviews
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Reviews
- Land Rover SUV Range
- Toyota SUV Range
- Land Rover
- Family Cars
Asked by David McCausland
Answered by CarsGuide18 May 2015
The new Discovery Sport is an excellent car, both stylish and suitable for family use. I would drive a current Range Rover across Australia, although I know Toyota has the best reputation and support network in the Outback.
Other Land Rover Discovery Sport problems
- Land Rover Discovery Sport 2012: Engine failure
- What is the cheapest Land Rover?
- Prado, Everest or Discovery Sport - which is best?
- Best replacement for a Liberty Wagon?
- Suitable SUV to replace a Discovery 3?
- Known issues for Discovery Sport?
- Discovery Sport doesn't quite cut it
- Good pick for new SUV?