Is there a radiation problem in 2016 Hyundai i30s?
Asked by Theodore
Can there be a "dangerous radiation" problem affecting the lower legs of a 2016 Hyundai i30 driver? A regular driver has skin problems (including cancer spots on lower part of legs above the ankles). It's thought to come from the car.
Answered by CarsGuide3 Mar 2021
This one is a little beyond my pay-scale, to be honest. Medical advice from a car website is not something we’re prepared to indulge in. Damaging levels of radiation from a car are not something we've heard of, but to comment either way and potentially put somebody’s health in danger is not our place. The absolute best advice is to make certain the driver in question seeks proper medical treatment.
If you think the car is at fault, you could have it scientifically tested to detect the presence of radiation, but it’s certainly sounds unlikely given the well-documented history of the motor-car. From where did your theory that the car is at fault come?
Other Hyundai i30 problems
- What is causing my 2013 Hyundai i30's rough cold start?
- Why is it hard to star my Hyundai i30?
- Hyundai i35 - Did this model ever exist?
- Should I buy a 2013 Hyundai i30?
- Why is my 2020 Hyundai i30 misfiring?
- Does my 2012 Hyundai i30 petrol need a timing belt change at 100,000km?
- Hyundai i30 Bluetooth: How to Use Bluetooth in a Hyundai i30?
- Does the 2.0-litre engine in a 2012 Hyundai i30 have a timing belt or chain?
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- Who invented the first car and when was it...
- The top 10 fully electric cars in Australia
- Cheapest electric car in Australia
- Top five electric SUVs in Australia
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
- The ten cheapest hybrid cars in Australia
- Plug-in hybrids explained: Everything you...
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Hyundai
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
Who invented the first car and when was it made?
The top 10 fully electric cars in Australia
Cheapest electric car in Australia
Top five electric SUVs in Australia
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
The ten cheapest hybrid cars in Australia
Plug-in hybrids explained: Everything you need to know about PHEVs in Australia
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing