Hyundai i30 Bluetooth: How to Use Bluetooth in a Hyundai i30?
Asked by Pamela
Answered by CarsGuide11 Dec 2020
Hyundai i30 Bluetooth pairing is achieved by switching your mobile phone’s Bluetooth function to On and the phone to Visible or Discoverable. The vehicle itself must also be stationary; phone pairing can not occur if the vehicle is moving.
Then, press the Phone button on the car’s stereo system or the Call button on the steering wheel. The infotainment screen should then display the devices it can find (including your phone). At the same time, the vehicle’s name should appear on your phone’s screen. Ensure it matches the vehicle and then select it.
On phones that require a passkey, a screen should show up on your phone. Enter 0000 and the connection should be completed. On phones that require confirmation, the info screen should show a six-digit code which will be mirrored on your phone. If the code is mirrored exactly, press Enter or OK and pairing should occur. From there you can transfer phonebook information and call lists per the on-screen prompts.
For more instructions on how to play music through the system, more setup options, and troubleshooting problems, refer to the vehicle’s owner’s manual.
Other Hyundai problems
- Is there a radiation problem in 2016 Hyundai i30s?
- What is the rubbing noise behind the wheel of my 2019 Hyundai Kona?
- What is the grating noise behind the wheel of my 2018 Hyundai Kona?
- Does the 2021 Hyundai Ioniq PHEV have sufficient power for overtaking on long drive?
- Hyundai i40 Diesel Engine Problems
- Hyundai Tucson Petrol vs Diesel
- Which small SUV should I buy to replace my Hyundai Tucson?
- Which used seven-seater should I buy for 15-20k?