Ford Fiesta - $8K budget woe
- Ford Fiesta
- Hyundai i20
- Ford Fiesta 2012
- Hyundai I20 2012
- Ford Advice
- Hyundai Advice
- Ford Fiesta Reviews
- Hyundai i20 Reviews
- Ford Hatchback Range
- Hyundai Hatchback Range
- First Car
Asked by Steven Dowd, Vic.
I have been looking for a car for my daughter around the $7000 to $8000 mark. I've researched the 2012 Ford Fiesta and Hyundai, but everything I see priced at around $8000 is too old for $8000. Any help would be appreciated
Answered by CarsGuide21 Aug 2015
The prices we quote are a guide, but you should be able to find a 2012 Ford Fiesta for $8000 on the private market. A 2012 Hyundai i20 would be a smidgeon cheaper at $7500. Continue looking and haggle hard when you find a car that suits.
Other Ford Fiesta problems
- Ford Fiesta 2012: What are the replacement intervals for the timing belt?
- Ford Fiesta 2011: When should I change the timing belt?
- Ford Fiesta 2010: Where to buy a spare tyre?
- Ford Fiesta: Key fob replacement
- Ford Fiesta 2011: Broken transmission
- Ford Fiesta 2011: Is a transmission malfunction covered by Ford?
- Which hatchback should I buy?
- My Ford Fiesta's transmission is making a bad sound