Ford Fiesta 2011: Broken transmission
- Ford Fiesta
- Ford Fiesta 2011
- Ford Advice
- Ford Fiesta Reviews
- Ford Hatchback Range
- Car Servicing
Asked by Helen
I think the transmission in my 2011 Ford Fiesta is shot. I queried Ford when I had just bought the car and never heard back from them. I knew the Focus had problems, but didn’t know the Fiesta did as well. Is it only dual-clutches, or all transmissions?
Answered by CarsGuide4 Jan 2019
It’s only the dual-clutch transmission that’s affected, and Fiestas also had the problem. I’m guessing you bought the car secondhand, which is probably why you got no response from Ford. Contact the ACCC (1300 302 502) for advice.
Other Ford Fiesta problems
- Ford Fiesta 2012: What are the replacement intervals for the timing belt?
- Ford Fiesta 2011: When should I change the timing belt?
- Ford Fiesta 2010: Where to buy a spare tyre?
- Ford Fiesta: Key fob replacement
- Ford Fiesta 2011: Is a transmission malfunction covered by Ford?
- Which hatchback should I buy?
- My Ford Fiesta's transmission is making a bad sound
- Ford Fiesta 2012: How to get Ford to buy it back?