Buying a Tarago imported from Japan
- Toyota Tarago
- Toyota Tarago 2016
- Toyota Advice
- Toyota Tarago Reviews
- Toyota People mover Range
- Toyota Wagon Range
- People mover
- Family Cars
- Buying tips
Asked by Peter McIntosh
I want to buy a new 'Estima/Tarago' imported from Japan that is fitted with a 'Toyota' factory designed and fitted electric wheelchair access but my call to head office didn't get higher than 'Calvin's' Supervisor. If there is a compliance issue, why are there used ones out here?
Answered by CarsGuide16 Dec 2016
Presumably you will go through an importer to get your vehicle, not Toyota, so the importer is the one responsible for the compliance. Toyota Aust. won't be interested; it doesn't import the model you want and won't have applied for local compliance for it.
Other Toyota Tarago problems
- Which big family cars do you recommend?
- How can I fix the fuel pump on my '95 Toyota Tarago?
- What is the best 7 seater to buy on a tight budget?
- Tarago child seat location
- Ask Smithy Xtra stalling Tarago
- Tarago conversion
- Hot and bothered tarago
- People mover options