Toyota LandCruiser: replacement for a 100 series
- Land Rover Discovery
- Toyota Land Cruiser
- Land Rover Discovery 2005
- Toyota Land Cruiser 1998
- Land Rover Advice
- Toyota Advice
- Land Rover Discovery Reviews
- Toyota Land Cruiser Reviews
- Land Rover SUV Range
- Toyota SUV Range
- Land Rover
- Off road
- Buying tips
Asked by John Kalbarczyk
I have a Toyota 100 Series LandCruiser and I'm thinking about updating. So, can you advise me between a LandCruiser 200 Series or a Land Rover Discovery diesel? I'll be towing a 2.8-tonne van and doing off-road use, say on the Canning Stock Route, Birdsville Track or Simpson Desert.
Answered by CarsGuide16 Mar 2015
It's the LandCruiser every time if you're heading into the outback. The truck itself is just about bulletproof and gets The Tick from me. Toyota's service and support in the bush is legendary and could make all the difference if you strike trouble.
Other Toyota Land Cruiser problems
- Toyota LandCruiser 2016:
- Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series: What is the height of the running board?
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2014: Is this a good car to buy second-hand?
- Toyota Land Cruiser 1998: What is the towing power of this car?
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2006: How much would this car sell for?
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2009: Why is my car beeping when I touch the brake pedal?
- What is the bet car for towing?
- Toyota Land Cruiser GXL 2018: Auto transmission issues
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- Can my car use E10 ethanol fuel?
- Top 10 SUVs in Australia: The definitive list
- Who invented the first car and when was it...
- Best small cars under $20,000
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- Top 7 Australian-made camper trailers
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Toyota
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
Can my car use E10 ethanol fuel?
Top 10 SUVs in Australia: The definitive list
Who invented the first car and when was it made?
Best small cars under $20,000
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
Top 7 Australian-made camper trailers