Toyota HiLux 2014: Fuse problems
- Toyota HiLux
- Toyota HiLux 2014
- Toyota Advice
- Toyota HiLux Reviews
- Toyota Commercial Range
- Toyota Ute Range
- Car Servicing
Asked by Graham
I have a 2014 Toyota HiLux dual-cab V6. The airbag light is on, and the cruise control and horn do not work. I'm assuming a relay or fuse – any ideas?
Answered by CarsGuide5 Apr 2019
I doubt the airbag is on the same fuse as the cruise and horn, so it might be something else, but checking the fuses is a good starting point.
Other Toyota HiLux problems
- Which 4x4 Dual Cab ute should I buy?
- Will Toyota make a 3.3 litre diesel V6 engine in the Fortuner?
- When is the 2021 Toyota HiLux SR5+ being released?
- What is the fuel consumption for a 1999 Toyota Hilux?
- What dual cab 4x4 ute should I buy?
- Can the Toyota HiLux be flat-towed?
- X-Trail or HiLux?
- Toyota HiLux: How do I check if the chassis is bent?