Should I buy this years Volvo V40 D4 Inscription or wait until 2018
- Volvo V40
- Volvo V40 2017
- Volvo Advice
- Volvo V40 Reviews
- Volvo Hatchback Range
- Volvo Wagon Range
- Buying tips
Asked by Michael Johnstone
I'm quite keen on buying a Volvo V40 D4 Inscription in the second or third quarter this year, but I wonder whether the next model might change the interior, or will the 2018 model just be cosmetic? I don't really want to wait two more years to see, but at the same time, I don't want to spend nearly $60,000 on a V40 and then the next day the 2018 model comes out with a touchscreen or something!
Answered by CarsGuide21 Jan 2017
We can’t be sure, but it appears that the V40 could be replaced by an S40 sedan and an XC40 SUV at some time in 2018, probably late in the year. To get an idea of what the new models might look like have a look here
Other Volvo problems
- Which popular mid to large SUV is best for a family?
- Are the any issues with the transmission or engine in the 2009 Volvo XC90 diesel?
- Volvo XC60 2019: Why do I already need new brakes?
- What electric car should I buy?
- Volvo XC60 2014: Leaking clutch seals in automatic transmission
- What is the best tow vehicle to buy?
- Volvo s40: Key Replacement Cost
- Are Volvos good and reliable cars?