Nissan Pulsar 2014: Why is my car leaking coolant?
Asked by Lynette
Answered by CarsGuide26 Jul 2019
You would like to think it would last the life of the car, but there are many reasons it might need replacing.
Other Nissan Pulsar problems
- Why does the gear stick randomly go into reverse in my 2013 Nissan Pulsar?
- Nissan Pulsar 2005: Why is there a banging sound when I start the car?
- Nissan Pulsar 2002: Why is it revving while the car is idling?
- Nissan Pulsar 1999: What models have the same auto transmission?
- Nissan Pulsar 2004: Stalling problems