Nissan Pulsar 2002: Why is it revving while the car is idling?
- Nissan Pulsar
- Nissan News
- Nissan Hatchback Range
- Nissan Sedan Range
- Small Cars
Asked by Chris
What would cause my 2002 Nissan Pulsar to rev up and back down while the car is idling?
Answered by CarsGuide2 Aug 2019
It could be an air leak, or an incorrect idle setting. Have a mechanic check it.
Other Nissan Pulsar problems
- Why does the gear stick randomly go into reverse in my 2013 Nissan Pulsar?
- Nissan Pulsar 2005: Why is there a banging sound when I start the car?
- Nissan Pulsar 2014: Why is my car leaking coolant?
- Nissan Pulsar 1999: What models have the same auto transmission?
- Nissan Pulsar 2004: Stalling problems