Nissan Pulsar 2002: Where is the throttle body?
Asked by Robert
Where is the throttle body located on a 2002 N16 Nissan Pulsar?
Answered by CarsGuide21 Sep 2018
It’s mounted at the inlet of the intake manifold.
Other Nissan Pulsar problems
- Why don't the gears shift in my 1996 Nissan Pulsar?
- Why does the gear stick randomly go into reverse in my 2013 Nissan Pulsar?
- Nissan Pulsar 2005: Why is there a banging sound when I start the car?
- Nissan Pulsar 2002: Why is it revving while the car is idling?
- Nissan Pulsar 2014: Why is my car leaking coolant?