Hyundai Getz 2005: Rear window locked
- Hyundai Getz
- Hyundai Getz 2005
- Hyundai Advice
- Hyundai Getz Reviews
- Hyundai Hatchback Range
- Car Servicing
Asked by Bob Sjepcevich
The rear door window on our 7-year-old 5-door Hyundai Getz is locked in an open position. It happened when the driver and a 5-year-old passenger were trying to operate the window in opposite directions! Please help!
Answered by CarsGuide27 Sep 2013
The window regulator is probably kaput, take it to your mechanic or an auto electrician and have it repaired.
Other Hyundai Getz problems
- I need to change the oil on my Hyundai Getz. What type should I use and how do you do it?
- Hyundai Getz 2007: Price guide
- Hyundai Getz 2009: which version had stability control?
- Hyundai Getz 2008: Are there any problems?
- Hyundai Getz 2010: Excessive fuel use
- Hyundai Getz 2002: Jerky acceleration
- Hyundai Getz 2009: Incorrect fuel consumption
- Hyundai Getz 2010: Coolant replacement recommendations?