Does the Hyundai Staria-Load come with Hyundai Smart Sense safety features?
- Hyundai Staria
- Hyundai Staria 2021
- Hyundai Advice
- Hyundai Staria Reviews
- Hyundai Commercial Range
- Hyundai Wagon Range
Asked by Neville
I just put an order for a Hyundai Staria Load. As per the Hyundai website and online reviews it came with the Hyundai Smart Sense safety features as standard. I recently contacted the salesperson to confirm the features were there as I don't recall them being mentioned during the sale. The salesperson didn't seem 100 per cent sure, but he checked the website which clearly indicated to him that it was included. However, I don't think the demo car had it. He's currently following it up, I'd just like to know if I'm entitled to a refund of my deposit if, for some reason, those safety features don't come with the van I ordered?
Answered by CarsGuide14 Jan 2022
The Staria Load has a stack of standard safety features, including autonomous braking (including pedestrian and cyclist detection) blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, lane departure warning, lane-keep assist, adaptive cruise-control, a reversing camera and front and rear parking sensors. The best news is that those are included on every variant of the Staria Load, including the entry-level, front-wheel-drive model.
Had this been a case of you ordering a vehicle you were told would be fitted with these safety features and then discovering they weren’t included, you’d have been entitled to a refund of your deposit on the basis that the vehicle being supplied was not as described at the time you placed your order. But it seems Hyundai is being very serious about safety with this new vehicle, so those bases seem well and truly covered.
Other Hyundai problems
- How do I tell if a 2019 Hyundai Kona is AWD or FWD?
- Who is responsible to help resolve issues with my 2019 Hyundai Venue?
- Does the Hyundai Staria-Load come with Hyundai Smart Sense safety features?
- My 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe has a transmission fault, what should I do?
- Does the Hyundai iX35 engine have any issues?
- What is causing my 2010 Hyundai Tucson to overheat?
- If the Hyundai Santa Cruz ute is sold in Australia will it be classified as an LCV?
- What is causing my 2013 Hyundai i30's rough cold start?
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- Who invented the first car and when was it...
- The top 10 fully electric cars in Australia
- Every electric car available in Australia
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- The ten cheapest hybrid cars in Australia
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- Top five electric SUVs in Australia
- The top five biggest problems with hybrid...
- Cheapest electric car in Australia
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Hyundai
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
Who invented the first car and when was it made?
The top 10 fully electric cars in Australia
Every electric car available in Australia
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
The ten cheapest hybrid cars in Australia
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
Top five electric SUVs in Australia
The top five biggest problems with hybrid cars
Cheapest electric car in Australia