Are there any issues with the 2012 Peugeot 3008?
- Peugeot 3008
- Peugeot 3008 2012
- Peugeot Advice
- Peugeot 3008 Reviews
- Peugeot SUV Range
- Buying tips
Asked by Oscar
I’m looking to purchase a 2012 Peugeot 3008 Allure 1.6-litre turbo with 46,000 km on the clock. Are there any issues, or major problems to look out for?
Answered by CarsGuide15 May 2017
There are no serious issues that should be of concern to you. Owners we have spoken to tell us they get good fuel consumption, and they heap praise on its smoothness and on-road manners. The only complaint some have is the firm ride.
Other Peugeot problems
- What is causing the oil warning light to come on in my 2009 Peugeot 308?
- Why does my 2016 Peugeot 508 tell me to stop the engine while I am driving?
- What small SUV do you recommend?
- Peugeot 407 2005: Faulty depollution system
- Peugeot 307 2003: Problems with the spark plug
- Peugeot 2008 2018: Can I fit a reversing alarm to my car?
- Peugeot 407 2006: Does it have forward and reversing cameras?
- Peugeot 205: Why is my engine light on?