Mercedes S320 noise and 'bubbling' in reverse gear
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Mercedes-Benz S320
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class 1993
- Mercedes-Benz S320 1993
- Mercedes-Benz Advice
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz S320 Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz Sedan Range
- Car Servicing
Asked by Nasir
My 1992 Mercedes-Benz S320 has started making some noise and is bubbling when in reverse gear. It has only done 112,000 km and has been serviced all its life. How can I fix the problem and which workshop specializes in MB transmissions, and how much would I reasonably expect to pay?
Answered by CarsGuide5 Oct 2012
Have the transmission serviced. Any reputable automatic transmission specialist should be able to do for you. Ask them for a quote.
Other Mercedes-Benz S-Class problems
- Mercedes-Benz 350 2005: Does it have a V12 engine?
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class 2006: Bluetooth
- Mercedes-Benz S350 demo
- Mercedes S320 noise and 'bubbling' in reverse gear