A200 a solid car
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- Mercedes-Benz A 200
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class 2014
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class 2016
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class 2005
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class 2006
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class 2007
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class 2008
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class 2009
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class 2010
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class 2013
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class 2015
- Mercedes-Benz A200 2005
- Mercedes-Benz A200 2006
- Mercedes-Benz A200 2007
- Mercedes-Benz A200 2009
- Mercedes-Benz A200 2010
- Mercedes-Benz A200 2014
- Mercedes-Benz A200 2015
- Mercedes-Benz A200 2008
- Mercedes-Benz A200 2013
- Mercedes-Benz A200 2016
- Mercedes-Benz Advice
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz A 200 Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz Hatchback Range
- Small Cars
Asked by David Greasley
Re the reader thinking about a Mercedes-Benz A200: he should definitely buy one. Two months ago I bought my wife an A200 and would strongly recommend it. Having looked at the Mazda3, I found the A200 only slightly dearer yet far superior. The performance of the A200 is more than you would expect from a 115kW turbo — if you want more, there is the A250 Sport with firmer suspension or the A45 AMG.
Answered by CarsGuide3 Aug 2015
Mercedes-Benz is really making an impact with its new models and fresh approach to bottom-end pricing.
Other Mercedes-Benz A 200 problems
- Engine in Mercedes cuts out
- Mercedes-Benz A200: Why doesn't it have active cruise control?
- Which hatch for retirement?
- Luxury replacement for a Mazda 3
Most viewed in Advice
- Cheap good looking cars: 10 best looking...
- The Five best Electric utes heading to...
- BMW electric cars in Australia: Everything...
- Toyota hybrids in Australia: Everything you...
- GM LS engine: Everything you need to know
- 60 Series LandCruiser: Your guide to the...
- RD28 engine: Your guide to the Nissan Patrol...
- Ford Ranger 0-100km/h
- Mitsubishi capped price servicing - cost,...
- Can you buy a car without a licence?
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Mercedes-Benz
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
Cheap good looking cars: 10 best looking affordable vehicles
The Five best Electric utes heading to Australia
BMW electric cars in Australia: Everything you need to know
Toyota hybrids in Australia: Everything you need to know
GM LS engine: Everything you need to know
60 Series LandCruiser: Your guide to the classic Toyota 4WD
RD28 engine: Your guide to the Nissan Patrol motor
Ford Ranger 0-100km/h
Mitsubishi capped price servicing - cost, schedule & info
Can you buy a car without a licence?