Episode 20 - "I'm wearing rave pants right now"
In this episode:
- MUSK WATCH: Elon fires a car playing David Bowie into space, which is both very cool and very stupid. Elon also plans to fit houses in South Australia with solar panels and batteries, which is very cool and the antithesis of very stupid. Why is he like this?
- Crafty's in Thailand where Ford has taken the wraps off the Ranger Raptor.
- Mal went to Holden's Lang Lang proving ground to drive the all-new and now-imported Commodore. We can't talk about it yet, but we're going to talk about it. Sort of.
- Richard has also been to Bathurst for the 2018 12 Hour race. He ran into Frosty Chops who was doing what Frosty does. (IE: Not fulfilling his obligations to turn up for this show).
- James is still doing his homework to find out more about the second race track that's in the works for Mount Panorama.
- Jaguar is finishing their production run of the D-Type, after only 60-odd years.
- BP will be trialling electric charging stations at their servos in the UK. Do we want that here in Australia as well?
- The gang have a quick wrap of what's been in the CarsGuide garage this week.