Episode 16 - "Knobs are better"
Subscribe to the show on iTunes (We can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn and wherever good podcasts are sold).
In this episode:
- MUSK WATCH: Elon wants to relive the 1950s
- Eletric and hybrid vehicles have out-sold the combustion engine for the first time. In Norway. Where the field is tilted quite heavily. But still, that's cool.
- Meanwhile, in Australia, SUVs are outselling cars, but the HiLux still rules the roost.
- Meanwhile, in the US, Ford sold 800,000 F-Series trucks. That's almost-but-not-quite the entire Australian new-car market.
- J3 went to Summernats. He won't ever be the same.