Episode 13 - "Ferraris of the sky"
Subscribe to the show on iTunes (We can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn and wherever good podcasts are sold).
In this episode:
- We did our homework and checked with ANCAP about shelf-lives for safety ratings.
- Are AEB systems getting too smart? Richard reports on an investigation by Richard & Pritchard.
- There's going to be a flying car race in South Australia next year and the future is awful.
- Richard has opinions on cyclists.
- Musk Watch this week involves hats.
- The VW executive gaoled in the US over 'dieselgate' would like to serve his prison sentence in Germany.
- Should there be a series where you can actually race things like the McLaren Senna and Aston Martin Valkyire and the Ferrari FXX?