Episode 17 - Richard made a video and the internet hates him
Subscribe to the show on iTunes (We can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn and wherever good podcasts are sold).
In this episode:
- MUSK WATCH: The Model S is apparently squirting people with water, a lot of people bought boring hats, James discovers Twitter parody accounts, and the Model 3 production line has lost two key members.
- The Detroit motor show is on, so we look at what we like the best from North America's biggest car show.
- The Dakar rally is mad, also an Australian is leading it.
- We've been inundated with an email, Richard has been inundated with YouTube comments.
- James fills us in on where he's been the last few weeks.
James Cleary, Richard Berry and Matt Campbell tear down, pressure test and rebuild the issues of the automotive week.
You can get in touch with us on Facebook, Twitter (#CGPodcast) and Instagram, or send us your Frosty Chops sightings by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.