Episode 16 - "Knobs are better"
Subscribe to the show on iTunes (We can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn and wherever good podcasts are sold).
In this episode:
- MUSK WATCH: Elon wants to relive the 1950s
- Eletric and hybrid vehicles have out-sold the combustion engine for the first time. In Norway. Where the field is tilted quite heavily. But still, that's cool.
- Meanwhile, in Australia, SUVs are outselling cars, but the HiLux still rules the roost.
- Meanwhile, in the US, Ford sold 800,000 F-Series trucks. That's almost-but-not-quite the entire Australian new-car market.
- Back to HiLuxes and Toyota has some new ones coming.
- Back to SUVs and Mazda has announced the CX-8, completing the Star Wars motif if having things numbered in no particular order.
- We've been driving the Toyota 86 and the Hyundai i40 wagon and have thoughts.
- J3 went to Summernats. He won't ever be the same.
Richard Berry, Matt Campbell and James Lisle tear down, pressure test and rebuild the issues of the automotive week.
You can get in touch with us on Facebook, Twitter (#CGPodcast) and Instagram, or tell us just how long you'd like to hang around a service station by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.