Episode 13 - "Ferraris of the sky"
Subscribe to the show on iTunes (We can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn and wherever good podcasts are sold).
In this episode:
- We did our homework and checked with ANCAP about shelf-lives for safety ratings.
- Are AEB systems getting too smart? Richard reports on an investigation by Richard & Pritchard.
- There's going to be a flying car race in South Australia next year and the future is awful.
- Richard has opinions on cyclists.
- Musk Watch this week involves hats.
- The VW executive gaoled in the US over 'dieselgate' would like to serve his prison sentence in Germany.
- Should there be a series where you can actually race things like the McLaren Senna and Aston Martin Valkyire and the Ferrari FXX?
James Cleary, Richard Berry and Mitchell Tulk tear down, pressure test and rebuild the issues of the automotive week.
You can get in touch with us on Facebook, Twitter (#CGPodcast) and Instagram, or, cyclists, reach Richard directly by sending an email to email@example.com.