When is the 2021 Toyota HiLux SR5+ being released?
- Toyota HiLux
- Toyota HiLux 2021
- Toyota Advice
- Toyota HiLux Reviews
- Toyota Commercial Range
- Toyota Ute Range
Asked by Jay
Answered by CarsGuide24 Sep 2020
The facelifted HiLux is in showrooms now, Jay, including the SR5+ model. The good news is that the suspension has been refined to improve ride and the engine has been given a once-over with a larger turbocharger to boost power to 150kW. Toyota also claims it has addressed the diesel particulate filter problems that were an issue for owners of the previous version. Prices start at around $60,000 and up for the model you’re interested in. The good news is that the Extra-Cab layout is available in SR5 trim and while it doesn’t offer the full interior space of a dual-cab, the two small occasional seats in the rear do bump its seating capacity to four.
Other Toyota HiLux problems
- Which five-speed gearbox models are compatible with my Toyota Hilux's 2Y engine?
- What's the better buy, Pajero Sport Exceed or Toyota Fortuner Crusade?
- What 4WD should I buy for towing?
- Has Toyota rectified the diesel DPF issues for their 2021 vehicles?
- Datsun 720 ute - Were they better than the HiLux?
- Which 4x4 Dual Cab ute should I buy?
- Will Toyota make a 3.3 litre diesel V6 engine in the Fortuner?
- What is the fuel consumption for a 1999 Toyota Hilux?