What's a good small car?
- Toyota Corolla
- Holden Cruze
- Mitsubishi Mirage
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2013
- Toyota Corolla 2007
- Holden Cruze 2011
- Toyota Corolla 2011
- Holden Advice
- Mitsubishi Advice
- Toyota Advice
- Toyota Corolla Reviews
- Holden Cruze Reviews
- Mitsubishi Mirage Reviews
- Holden Hatchback Range
- Holden Sedan Range
- Mitsubishi Hatchback Range
- Mitsubishi Sedan Range
- Toyota Hatchback Range
- Toyota Sedan Range
- Buying tips
Asked by Lian
I will be trading in my Renault Scenic, which has given me so many problems and cost me so much in maintenance. My budget is $9000 and I have narrowed my choices to three used cars: a 2007 Toyota Corolla Levin SX with 108,721 km for $8330, a 2012 Mitsubishi Mirage ES LA with 49,562 km for $7910, or a 2011 Holden Cruze SRi JH series II with 108,342 km for $8705.
Answered by CarsGuide13 Jul 2018
Of those choices the Mitsubishi Mirage would appear to be the best option. It is the newest, has the fewest kilometres, and is the cheapest. It’s also reliable and should give you good service. In order of preference I would suggest the Toyota Corolla and the Holden Cruze.
Other Mitsubishi Mirage problems
- What is causing the squealing noise when I accelerate in my 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage?
- What new cars with high ground clearance do you recommend?
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2014: Can my LS be fitted so it can tow?
- Which small hatch should I buy for $15,000?
- How long will a replacement gearbox last in a 2013 Mitsubishi Mirage?
- Do you think it's time that carmakers considered selling a small sedan-based ute on the Australian market?
- When is the best time to buy a cheap sedan or hatch?
- Mirage brake replacement necessary?
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- Best small cars under $20,000
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- What's the difference between diesel and...
- How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
- Who invented the first car and when was it...
- Stamp duty for cars explained
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Mitsubishi
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
Best small cars under $20,000
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
What's the difference between diesel and petrol cars?
How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
Who invented the first car and when was it made?
Stamp duty for cars explained