Trading up to an SUV
- Mazda CX-5
- Kia Sportage
- Nissan Qashqai
- Honda Accord
- Honda Accord Euro
- Honda Accord 2006
- Mazda CX-5 2015
- Kia Sportage 2015
- Nissan Qashqai 2015
- Honda Accord Euro 2006
- Honda Advice
- Kia Advice
- Mazda Advice
- Nissan Advice
- Mazda CX-5 Reviews
- Kia Sportage Reviews
- Nissan Qashqai Reviews
- Honda Accord Reviews
- Honda Accord Euro Reviews
- Honda Sedan Range
- Honda SUV Range
- Kia Sedan Range
- Kia SUV Range
- Mazda Sedan Range
- Mazda SUV Range
- Nissan Sedan Range
- Nissan SUV Range
- Family Cars
Asked by Stan O
I am seriously considering trading in my 2006 Honda Accord Euro for an SUV, either Kia Sportage SLi, Mazda CX-5 Maxx Sport 2.5-litre or Nissan Qashqai Ti. Which would you recommend? Is there another option? I am 65 and a keen golfer, I love to travel and I want reliability, comfort, safety, good performance and driving enjoyment.
Answered by CarsGuide29 Jun 2015
The CX-5 is a clear winner for what you want and is virtually a weekly recipient of The Tick.
Other Honda Accord Euro problems
- Electrical fault with my 2006 Honda Accord Euro
- Best replacement for a Calais
- Accord Euro valuation
- Luxury replacement for a Mazda 3
- Accord Euro tyre wear
- Honda Euro Luxury paint issue
- Accord Euro ant problems
- Regular servicing
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- Best small cars under $20,000
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- Top 7 Australian-made camper trailers
- Who invented the first car and when was it...
- What's the difference between diesel and...
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Honda
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
Best small cars under $20,000
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
Top 7 Australian-made camper trailers
Who invented the first car and when was it made?
What's the difference between diesel and petrol cars?
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
How to find the owner of a car in Australia?