Subaru Impreza 1995: How much can it tow?
- Subaru Impreza
- Subaru Impreza 1995
- Subaru Advice
- Subaru Impreza Reviews
- Subaru Sedan Range
Asked by Chris
Answered by CarsGuide19 Oct 2018
The 1995 Impreza is rated to tow up to 750kg providing the trailer has brakes, the rating drops to 400kg when the trailer doesn’t have brakes. On that basis you could tow 500kg if the trailer is fitted with brakes, but not if it isn’t.
Other Subaru Impreza problems
- What small all-wheel drive hatchback should I buy?
- Subaru Impreza 2008: Good price range
- What car should I buy?
- Subaru Impreza 2017: What's a good replacement?
- What is the cheapest Subaru?
- Subaru Impreza 2011: Fitting out exhaust, custom lights and body kit
- Subaru Impreza 2010: Can the RS fit a Holden LS1 engine?
- Subaru Impreza 2017: Window suddenly shattered