Steering problems with a 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Asked by Pat
The steering has been an issue from day one on our 2015 Hyundai Tucson, which pulls to the left. It has been returned for inspection numerous times, but the problem remains. Any clues?
Answered by CarsGuide15 Jun 2018
You first need to check that the wheel alignment is set correctly. If it is, and the vehicle is still pulling left, that is down the crown of the road towards the kerb, then talk to a suspension expert about what can be down to counter the problem.
Other Hyundai Tucson problems
- What trim level is my 2019 Hyundai Tucson?
- Hyundai Tucson 2015: Problems with multimedia screen
- Hyundai Tucson 2006: Engine stopping
- Hyundai Tucson 2015: Why am I having so many issues?
- Hyundai Tucson 2016: Does this model have dual-clutch transmission issues?