Should I buy a 2020 Volkswagen Polo?
- Volkswagen Golf
- Volkswagen Golf 2020
- Volkswagen Advice
- Volkswagen Golf Reviews
- Volkswagen Hatchback Range
- Buying tips
Asked by Liz
Answered by CarsGuide30 Sep 2020
The Polo is very nice to drive and has refinement levels that most of its competition can’t match. It’s also among the best of the small hatches to actually drive with dynamics that make it feel like a full size bigger in terms of its ride and handling. It’s no toy, that’s for sure.
VW now offers capped price servicing on the Polo and, given the 15,000km/12 month intervals, it stacks up reasonably well when compared with its major competition. The 12 month/15,000km service per VW’s capped-price deal will cost you $332, followed by $468 at the two-year mark, $426 after three years, $789 at the major service at four years and $332 for the fifth year. Those prices are for the DSG-transmission version, but the prices for the manual-transmission Polo are almost identical.
Other Volkswagen Golf problems
- When it comes to oil changes in my VW Golf can you tell me the right type and give me a steer on the procedure?
- My 2009 Volkswagen Golf is becoming expensive to repair, should I sell it?
- What small all-wheel drive hatchback should I buy?
- Volkswagen Golf 2013: A reliable replacement car
- What's the resale value of a Volkswagen Golf and a Toyota Corolla?
- Volkswagen Golf 2016 or Hyundai i30 2018: Are they reliable?
- Volkswagen Golf 2019: Should I buy an Alltrack?
- Volkswagen Golf 2019: Does it need a 'Supplemental Service'?
Most viewed in Advice
- Can my car use E10 ethanol fuel?
- Everything you need to know about hybrid...
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- Best small cars under $20,000
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
- Who invented the first car and when was it...
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Volkswagen
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
Can my car use E10 ethanol fuel?
Everything you need to know about hybrid vehicle tax credits and incentives in Australia
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
Best small cars under $20,000
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
Who invented the first car and when was it made?