Run flat tyres on new Mercedes-Benz
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C 200
- Mercedes-Benz C 250
- Mercedes-Benz C 300
- Mercedes-Benz C 180
- Mercedes-Benz C350
- Mercedes-AMG C63
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2014
- Mercedes-Benz C180 2014
- Mercedes-Benz C200 2014
- Mercedes-Benz C250 2014
- Mercedes-Benz C300 2014
- Mercedes-Benz C350 2014
- Mercedes-Benz C63 2014
- Mercedes-Benz Advice
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz C 200 Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz C 250 Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz C 300 Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz C 180 Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz C350 Reviews
- Mercedes-AMG C63 Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz Wagon Range
- Mercedes-Benz Sedan Range
- Mercedes-Benz Coupe Range
Asked by Doug Edmonds
Why fit run flats on the new W205 Mercedes-Benz C-Class and have no spare in Australia?
Answered by CarsGuide25 Jul 2014
Fitting run-flats is a commercial decision by the company, no doubt it saves money. Not having a spare is not a massive issue for most Australians who rarely stray too far from civilization, but obviously can be for someone who does venture into remote parts. Those people would probably be wise to carry a spare.
Other Mercedes-Benz C 180 problems
- Mercedes-Benz C180 2002: Setting dashboard language to English
- My car is too expensive
- Replacing a C180 with an X3?
- Options for retirement car?
- Premium fuel for Mercedes-Benz
- To Service Or Not To Service
- Which small car to buy
- Lap of luxury
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- Best small cars under $20,000
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- What's the difference between diesel and...
- Top 10 SUVs in Australia: The definitive list
- When to use low range in your 4x4
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- The ultimate guide to dual-battery systems
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Mercedes-Benz
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
Best small cars under $20,000
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
What's the difference between diesel and petrol cars?
Top 10 SUVs in Australia: The definitive list
When to use low range in your 4x4
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
The ultimate guide to dual-battery systems