Restrictions on Volt service locations
- Holden Volt
- Holden Volt 2014
- Holden Advice
- Holden Volt Reviews
- Holden Hatchback Range
- Green Cars
Asked by Rob Beaumont
It seems GM Holden has decided to restrict Holden Volt sales and service to a select few, even though all current dealerships involved are accredited, fully trained and have all the necessary tools and test equipment. In South Australia it's one dealer only and I find it repugnant that my choice of service dealership for my Volt has shrunk to one. I'm trying to contact all Volt owners but it's nigh-on impossible to find them for many and varied reasons. Can you help?
Answered by CarsGuide15 Dec 2014
We'll pass on details for any Volt owners but on the subject of sales and service, Holden spokesman George Svigos replies: "Yes, this is correct. In conjunction with our dealers, we have optimised our sales and service network in line with demand for the vehicle. We have taken this decision to minimise costs for customers and for dealers."
Other Holden problems
- What oil goes into a 1998 Holden Commodore?
- Why is my 2005 Holden Commodore overheating?
- Why won't the revs on my 2007 Holden Viva drop back down?
- Are there any issues with a Holden Cruze 1.6 petrol turbo from 2015 onwards?
- Why does my 2017 Holden Astra jerk when I put it in reverse?
- Why does the clock in my 2004 Holden Astra CD keep resetting?
- Why does the engine light keep coming on in my 2010 Holden Barina?
- Should I buy a 2009 Holden Captiva?
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- Best small cars under $20,000
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- 12 best EVs available in Australia
- What's the difference between diesel and...
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- When to use low range in your 4x4
- Top 10 SUVs in Australia: The definitive list
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Holden
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
Best small cars under $20,000
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
12 best EVs available in Australia
What's the difference between diesel and petrol cars?
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
When to use low range in your 4x4
Top 10 SUVs in Australia: The definitive list