Range Rover Sport, Touareg or Grand Cherokee?
- Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Range Rover Sport
- Volkswagen Touareg
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class
- Jeep Advice
- Land Rover Advice
- Mercedes-Benz Advice
- Volkswagen Advice
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Reviews
- Range Rover Sport Reviews
- Volkswagen Touareg Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class Reviews
- Jeep SUV Range
- Land Rover SUV Range
- Mercedes-Benz SUV Range
- Volkswagen SUV Range
- Land Rover
- Family Cars
- Buying tips
Asked by Bryan Ehlert
We were recently involved in a vehicle accident and my wife received a broken vertebrae. We need to replace the vehicle that was written-off. We are looking at replacing it with a Range Rover Sport 3.0 diesel, Volkswagen Touareg diesel or Jeep Grand Cherokee Overlander, as they all have electrically adjustable lumbar supports and air suspension.
Answered by CarsGuide17 May 2016
You could go for a Mercedes-Benz GLC with similar features and save money. My choice — perhaps surprisingly — is the Jeep. Just make sure you find a good dealer.
Other Range Rover Sport problems
- Is the Range Rover Sport 2002 expensive to maintain?
- Range Rover Sport 2014: Transmission replacement
- Changing a Range Rover Sport camshaft rear seal?
- Range Rover Sport or Discovery 3 for towing horse float and commuting?
- Range Rover Sport long-term reliability and ownership costs
Most viewed in Advice
- Who invented the first car and when was it...
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- Best small cars under $20,000
- Top 10 SUVs in Australia: The definitive list
- What's the difference between diesel and...
- Fuel efficiency explained
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Land Rover
Reviews, price, specs and more
Range Rover Sport
Most viewed in advice
Who invented the first car and when was it made?
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
Best small cars under $20,000
Top 10 SUVs in Australia: The definitive list
What's the difference between diesel and petrol cars?
Fuel efficiency explained