Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2004: How high should the temp gauge go?
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2014
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2004
- Mercedes-Benz Advice
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz SUV Range
- Mercedes-Benz Commercial Range
- Car Servicing
Asked by Helen
How hot should the temperature gauge get to when driving my 2004 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter?
Answered by CarsGuide1 Feb 2019
Normally it should be about halfway on the scale, but it could go higher than that and not be a problem as long as it doesn’t get close to the top mark.
Other Mercedes-Benz Sprinter problems
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter reduce old level error
- Best platform for a motorhome?
- Sprinter van gearbox problems
- Servicing a Sprinter gearbox