Land Rover Discovery 2018: Leaking sunroof
- Land Rover Discovery
- Land Rover Discovery 2018
- Land Rover Advice
- Land Rover Discovery Reviews
- Land Rover SUV Range
- Land Rover
- Off road
Asked by Leroy
During the recent Melbourne Cup Day downpour our new 2018 Land Rover Discovery leaked around the front of the fixed sunroof. We had water coming through overhead lights and microphone points, which dripped onto the centre console. The water also travelled via the driver’s side pillar and leaked out of the switch plate near the driver’s right knee position. The driver’s side seat and carpet are also wet. We have left the car at the dealer’s and have requested it be replaced or refunded. Is this a fair call?
Answered by CarsGuide30 Nov 2018
Based on what you’ve told us it would seem to be a fair call, but I’m guessing that Land Rover won’t be keen to come to the party and will attempt to repair your car. But being so new, and knowing the damage that water can do to a car I would also be keen to have it replaced.
Other Land Rover Discovery problems
- What car should I get to tow a 22-foot caravan around Australia?
- Land Rover Discovery 5 - Why do they just call it Discovery?
- Land Rover Discovery 1 - Is the first Discovery becoming a classic?
- Should I sell my 2005 Land Rover Discovery?
- Land Rover Discovery 2017: Need replacing due to major problems
- Land Rover Discovery 2016: Buying tips
- Is the Land Rover Discovery known for problems?
- Best used 7-seat SUV under $30k
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- Who invented the first car and when was it...
- Top five hybrid SUVs in Australia
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- The top 10 fully electric cars in Australia
- How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
- The ten cheapest hybrid cars in Australia
- New vs used
- The top five biggest problems with electric...
- P plate legal cars in Australia
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Land Rover
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
Who invented the first car and when was it made?
Top five hybrid SUVs in Australia
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
The top 10 fully electric cars in Australia
How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
The ten cheapest hybrid cars in Australia
New vs used
The top five biggest problems with electric cars
P plate legal cars in Australia