Mazda 3 2008: Is it a good buy for $10,000?
- Mazda 3
- Honda Civic
- Hyundai Elantra
- Honda Civic 2008
- Mazda 3 2008
- Hyundai Elantra 2008
- Honda Advice
- Hyundai Advice
- Mazda Advice
- Mazda 3 Reviews
- Honda Civic Reviews
- Hyundai Elantra Reviews
- Honda Hatchback Range
- Honda Sedan Range
- Hyundai Hatchback Range
- Hyundai Sedan Range
- Mazda Hatchback Range
- Mazda Sedan Range
- Buying tips
Asked by Chris Gillard
I'm looking for a second car for $10,000? Would a 2008 Mazda 3 Neo BK Series 2 auto be a good choice, or are there some better alternatives you could suggest?
Answered by CarsGuide6 Jan 2017
A 2008 Mazda 3 Neo would be a good choice, but I would be trying to get it for $8500-$9000, $10,000 is too much unless it is a very low mileage example. Others to consider would be the Honda Civic VTi, which would be my preference, and the Hyundai Elantra.
Other Mazda 3 problems
- Which is better: 2014 Mazda 3 Astina or 2016 Mazda 3 SP25?
- What is the best small car for under $30000?
- Why does the tyre pressure light keep coming on in my 2019 Mazda 3?
- Mazda 3 2007-2018: What size boot to the sedan and hatch have?
- 2012 Mazda 3: Power-steering cutting out
- Mazda 3 2007: Can I replace the transmission control module?
- Mazda 3 2017: How can I reduce the cost of regular servicing?
- What is the best safe and cost-effective car for my kids to drive?
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- Best small cars under $20,000
- 12 best EVs available in Australia
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- Top 10 SUVs in Australia: The definitive list
- What's the difference between diesel and...
- Stamp duty for cars explained
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Mazda
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
Best small cars under $20,000
12 best EVs available in Australia
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
Top 10 SUVs in Australia: The definitive list
What's the difference between diesel and petrol cars?
Stamp duty for cars explained