Is a '11 Toyota Kluger a suitable family car?
Asked by Niraker
I'm looking for a used family car for my wife and 5- month-old baby. My budget is $15,000-$25,000. I have found a Toyota Kluger that fitted our needs. How's the 2011 model?
Answered by CarsGuide1 Dec 2017
The Kluger is a good reliable car; if it fits your budget go for it.
Other Toyota Kluger problems
- Why does my 2019 Toyota Kluger use so much oil?
- Does the 2004 Toyota Kluger Grande have a timing chain or belt?
- What mid-size SUV has the power to tow a small caravan?
- Toyota Kluger 2019: Why are my seats making so much noise?
- Toyota Kluger 2015: Does it have inbuilt GPS?