I want to gas up
- Ford Territory
- Ford Falcon
- Holden Adventra
- Ford Territory 2005
- Ford Falcon 2005
- Holden Adventra 2005
- Ford Advice
- Holden Advice
- Ford Territory Reviews
- Ford Falcon Reviews
- Holden Adventra Reviews
- Ford SUV Range
- Ford Wagon Range
- Holden SUV Range
- Holden Wagon Range
- Family Cars
Asked by Richard Buckingham
MY WIFE and I are in the market for a new car. A seven-seater would appear best because we have two kids, two dogs and often visitors from interstate. We have looked at the Ford Territory and Holden Adventra SX6 and, apart from their fuel consumption, would be very happy with them. If either had a gas option they would get our business. Our other option is a BA Falcon E-Gas wagon, but I really don't want one. They seem so bland after driving the others. How can I contact Ford and Holden to register my interest in having a gas version built?
Answered by CarsGuide11 Aug 2005
YOU can contact both companies through their customer assistance hot lines, but you've probably already registered your interest with this letter. Ford has told us there are no plans to have an LPG option on the Territory, but we have heard Holden is working on one for its V6 engine. Having spent some time in the E-Gas Falcon recently, I have to say I'm surprised at its slow sales. I couldn't fault the way it drove and the savings at the pump suggest you'd be in the black after a year.
Other Ford Falcon problems
- How much should it cost to replace the headliner in my Ford BA Falcon?
- How can I change driveshaft centre bearing on a 2004 BA Falcon?
- Will I still be able to buy LPG gas in the future?
- What is the best type of oil to use in a 2009 Ford Falcon XR6T?
- Why does my 2002 Ford Falcon idle irregularly and have a delayed throttle response?
- What oil can I use instead of Ford Engine Oil?
- What is causing my 2001 Ford AU Falcon ute to miss?
- Ford Falcon 2003: Leaking coolant and replacing remote locking