Hyundai i30 or Accent 2012: Good second hand cars?
- Hyundai i30
- Hyundai Accent
- Hyundai I30 2012
- Hyundai Accent 2012
- Hyundai Advice
- Hyundai i30 Reviews
- Hyundai Accent Reviews
- Hyundai Hatchback Range
- Hyundai Sedan Range
- Buying tips
- Buyers Guide
Asked by Megan
Answered by CarsGuide10 May 2019
They’re quite reliable with no major issues to be concerned about. The main things are the overall condition of the car, the kilometres travelled and the service history. If all those boxes can be ticked the car should be fine.
Other Hyundai Accent problems
- What new cars do you recommend?
- Hyundai Accent 2019: Does it support Android Auto?
- What is the cheapest Hyundai?
- Hyundai Accent 2016: Car stopping
- Hyundai Accent 2016: Is a used Hyundai better than a new Suzuki?
- What's wrong with my car?
- How much does it cost to service a 2014 Hyundai Accent?
- Why won't my 2014 Hyundai Accent play music?