Hyundai i30 diesel ECU
- Hyundai i30
- Hyundai I30 2013
- Hyundai I30 2014
- Hyundai Advice
- Hyundai i30 Reviews
- Hyundai Hatchback Range
- Car Servicing
Asked by Laurie Kempton
In March last year our Hyundai i30 diesel was towed to the dealership where it was found that the injection circuit number three was open. It has been back numerous times with the same complaint over the next nine months, until, finally, in December, they found that the ECU unit had an internal fault and was replaced. Since then, the engine warning light has illuminated almost weekly, necessitating more visits to the workshop. The service advisor has now told us that we had the "wrong car and that we should sell it"! Would welcome your thoughts.
Answered by CarsGuide21 Feb 2014
It would seem that the problem with your car hasn't been fixed, and that instead of recommending you sell it, the dealer should be fixing it. Take it back and demand that the problem be sorted out, get Hyundai involved directly if you feel that will help resolve it faster.
Other Hyundai i30 problems
- Why is it hard to star my Hyundai i30?
- Hyundai i35 - Did this model ever exist?
- Should I buy a 2013 Hyundai i30?
- Why is my 2020 Hyundai i30 misfiring?
- Does my 2012 Hyundai i30 petrol need a timing belt change at 100,000km?
- Is there a radiation problem in 2016 Hyundai i30s?
- Hyundai i30 Bluetooth: How to Use Bluetooth in a Hyundai i30?
- Does the 2.0-litre engine in a 2012 Hyundai i30 have a timing belt or chain?
Most viewed in Advice
- Can my car use E10 ethanol fuel?
- Everything you need to know about hybrid...
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- Best small cars under $20,000
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
- Who invented the first car and when was it...
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Hyundai
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
Can my car use E10 ethanol fuel?
Everything you need to know about hybrid vehicle tax credits and incentives in Australia
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
Best small cars under $20,000
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
Who invented the first car and when was it made?