Holden Cruze Bluetooth: How to Use Bluetooth in a Holden Cruze?
Asked by Owen
Answered by CarsGuide11 Dec 2020
To connect your mobile phone to the Holden Cruze’s optional Bluetooth system for hands-free phone operation, the first step is to check your phone settings to ensure that Bluetooth is enabled and that the phone is `visible’ or `discoverable’.
From the info-screen in the car, select Add Device (Handsfree) at which point the car’s Bluetooth system will search for and find the signal from your mobile phone. When that happens, a four-digit code should be displayed on the screen which is then keyed into the phone’s keypad to make the connection. The car will then ask you if you want to pair your phone and you press `Yes’ to complete the pairing process.
As many as five mobile phones can be connected to the Holden Cruze Bluetooth system. You can then choose a different phone to pair by choosing one from the device list displayed on the info-screen. Once the connection is established, you can operate many of the phone’s functions through the car’s information screen including your address book and adjusting the volume of the phone call.
For more instructions on how to play music through the system, more setup options, and troubleshooting problems, refer to the vehicle’s owner’s manual.
Other Holden problems
- I wanted to get your advice on an older cheap car for around $5-7K. Do you have any recommendations?
- Why is my 2013 Holden Cruze revving and losing power?
- My 2015 Holden Colorado selects reverse without a problem, the reverse camera comes on, but the tail lights don't light up when I hit the brake pedal...
- When fitting four new tyres on my 2018 Holden Colorado, I was told it needed new suspension fitted, because the wheel alignment was out and could not be adjusted...
- I own a 2010 Holden Cruze. I have an issue with the transmission. The gear is not shifting properly causing high rpm...
- I'd like a similar sized car to my Holden Captiva. I'm prioritising reliability and low cost of parts/servicing. Any suggestions?
- The malfunction indicator lamp has come on in my 2014 Holden Captiva, I have never seen it before. What does this mean and can I still drive my car?
- I was wondering what would be the best additive to use for my DPF filter?
Most viewed in Advice
- Who invented the first car and when was it...
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- Top five hybrid SUVs in Australia
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- Five best small cars in Australia
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
- The top 10 fully electric cars in Australia
- The ten cheapest hybrid cars in Australia
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Most viewed in advice
Who invented the first car and when was it made?
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
Top five hybrid SUVs in Australia
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
Five best small cars in Australia
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
How to find the owner of a car in Australia?
The top 10 fully electric cars in Australia
The ten cheapest hybrid cars in Australia
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia