Holden Astra 2017: Is it more reliable than a Honda City?
- Holden Astra
- Honda City
- Holden Astra 2017
- Honda City 2018
- Holden Advice
- Honda Advice
- Holden Astra Reviews
- Honda City Reviews
- Holden Sedan Range
- Holden Hatchback Range
- Honda Sedan Range
- Honda Hatchback Range
- Small Cars
- Buying tips
- Buyers Guide
Asked by Cliffy
I am looking for advice on which is a better car between a 2017 Holden Astra LT auto sedan and a MY18 Honda City VTi auto sedan. Which is more reliable, mechanically and on road? Which has better resale value in five years? And are there any known issues with these cars?
Answered by CarsGuide22 Mar 2019
You’re pretty safe with either car in terms of reliability, but resale would favour the Honda.
Other Holden Astra problems
- The car alarm system in my 1998 Holden Astra hatch activates for no reason, what could be the problem?
- How do I get a key programmed to my 2006 Holden Astra?
- Why is there a knocking noise under the bonnet before starting the engine of my 2005 Holden Astra?
- Why doesn't the auto gear lever in my 2009 Holden Astra engage securely?
- Why is the coolant in my 2007 Holden Astra a milky colour?
- Why does my 2017 Holden Astra jerk when I put it in reverse?
- Why does the clock in my 2004 Holden Astra CD keep resetting?
- Why does my 2009 Holden Astra have trouble starting after sitting overnight?
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- Who invented the first car and when was it...
- The top 10 fully electric cars in Australia
- The top five biggest problems with hybrid...
- The ten cheapest hybrid cars in Australia
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- Cheapest electric car in Australia
- How much does it cost to charge a Tesla in...
- Why your ultimate outback adventure vehicle...
- Top five electric SUVs in Australia
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Holden
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
Who invented the first car and when was it made?
The top 10 fully electric cars in Australia
The top five biggest problems with hybrid cars
The ten cheapest hybrid cars in Australia
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
Cheapest electric car in Australia
How much does it cost to charge a Tesla in Australia?
Why your ultimate outback adventure vehicle is not an EV, yet | Opinion
Top five electric SUVs in Australia