Grand Carnival, Prado or Kluger for big family?
- Toyota Kluger
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Kia Grand Carnival
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2015
- Kia Grand Carnival 2015
- Toyota Kluger 2015
- Kia Advice
- Toyota Advice
- Toyota Kluger Reviews
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Reviews
- Kia Grand Carnival Reviews
- Kia People mover Range
- Kia SUV Range
- Toyota People mover Range
- Toyota SUV Range
- People mover
- Family Cars
- 7 seater
Asked by Adam Brown
I am in the market for a 7-8 seat family car. What are the running costs on a Kia Grand Carnival compared to cars like the Prado or Kluger? I am looking around the $20,000 mark and am confused as to what would be the safest bet. I have three teens and two young ones. I'm worried that the back seats aren't big enough.
Answered by CarsGuide7 Aug 2015
The running costs will be much the same for all three cars you mention, but the Grand Carnival is probably the better bet given your needs for carrying three teenagers and two young kids. The rear seats in the Prado and Kluger are probably not as suitable.
Other Kia Grand Carnival problems
- Is a 2015 Kia Carnival S worth it?
- Cause of high fuel consumption in Grand Carnival?
- iMax or Carnival?
- Best $22,000 family car
- Kia Carnival rear-door electrics problem
- Seven or eight-seater for my family
- Avensis good pick for a family car?
- Kia Carnival or VW Multivan?
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- Best small cars under $20,000
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- Top 10 SUVs in Australia: The definitive list
- Torque converter, CVT, dual or single clutch...
- What's the difference between diesel and...
- 12 best EVs available in Australia
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Kia
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
Best small cars under $20,000
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
Top 10 SUVs in Australia: The definitive list
Torque converter, CVT, dual or single clutch autos, what's the difference?
What's the difference between diesel and petrol cars?
12 best EVs available in Australia