Toyota LandCruiser: fuel efficiency
- Toyota Land Cruiser
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2002
- Toyota Advice
- Toyota Land Cruiser Reviews
- Toyota SUV Range
- Family Cars
Asked by Ralph Parry
Answered by CarsGuide3 Apr 2015
On average I would expect it to be around 16.0L/100 km driven normally, but fuel consumption is affected by the type of driving, your driving style, the load you're carrying or towing, headwinds, tyre inflation pressure, roof racks fitted, all manner of things. If you're cruising on the highway without a load and not towing you might expect it to be a little lower, but if it's fully loaded, towing a caravan, and being driven on outback roads you might expect it to be quite a bit higher.
Other Toyota Land Cruiser problems
- Toyota LandCruiser 2016:
- Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series: What is the height of the running board?
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2014: Is this a good car to buy second-hand?
- Toyota Land Cruiser 1998: What is the towing power of this car?
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2006: How much would this car sell for?
- Toyota Land Cruiser 2009: Why is my car beeping when I touch the brake pedal?
- What is the bet car for towing?
- Toyota Land Cruiser GXL 2018: Auto transmission issues