Can I swap the lease of my car when I sell it?
- Holden Cruze
- Holden News
- Holden Hatchback Range
- Holden Sedan Range
- Car Finance
Asked by Yasir
I purchased my 2015 Holden Cruze on lease for a period of five years, but now I want to get rid of this lease agreement. Is it feasible to swap the lease with someone else, or is there any other alternative to sell my car.
Answered by CarsGuide3 Feb 2017
I doubt that it's possible to swap the lease to someone else. I would talk to your lease company and see what the rules are for getting out of the lease.
Other Holden Cruze problems
- Is a 2012 Holden Cruze likely to have a faulty gearbox?
- Holden Cruze 2010: Failed transmission
- Holden Cruze 2011: Radio in a constant boot-loop
- Holden Cruze 2011: Fast flashing red light
- Holden Cruze 2010: Drop in power going uphill