Best $22,000 family car
- Kia Grand Carnival
- Kia Grand Carnival 2010
- Kia Advice
- Kia Grand Carnival Reviews
- Kia People mover Range
- People mover
- Family Cars
- Buying tips
Asked by Anonymous
I'm a single mother of three sporty boys. I live in a small country town near Horsham. I require a lot of room for sporting equipment and travel long distances to get to sport events. I need fuel economy, reliability and longevity, as I do not wish to replace it often. I have been told a turbo-diesel would be the way to go but I am open to anything. I have approx. $22,000 to spend. Your advice would be greatly appreciated.
Answered by CarsGuide20 Nov 2015
You haven't said whether you want to buy new or second-hand, but with your requirements and just $22,000 to spend I would guess that you're looking for used model. My recommendation would be a 2010/2011 Kia Grand Carnival diesel. It would have the room you need, the economy you want, and it would be reliable.
Other Kia Grand Carnival problems
- Is a 2015 Kia Carnival S worth it?
- Cause of high fuel consumption in Grand Carnival?
- iMax or Carnival?
- Kia Carnival rear-door electrics problem
- Seven or eight-seater for my family
- Grand Carnival, Prado or Kluger for big family?
- Avensis good pick for a family car?
- Kia Carnival or VW Multivan?
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- Best small cars under $20,000
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- Top 10 SUVs in Australia: The definitive list
- Torque converter, CVT, dual or single clutch...
- What's the difference between diesel and...
- 12 best EVs available in Australia
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Kia
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
Best small cars under $20,000
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
Top 10 SUVs in Australia: The definitive list
Torque converter, CVT, dual or single clutch autos, what's the difference?
What's the difference between diesel and petrol cars?
12 best EVs available in Australia