Airmatic for C250 petrol sedan?
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Mercedes-Benz C 250
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2015
- Mercedes-Benz C250 2015
- Mercedes-Benz Advice
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz C 250 Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz Sedan Range
- Mercedes-Benz Wagon Range
- Prestige & Luxury Cars
- Family Cars
Asked by John Hanlon
I have ordered a Mercedes-Benz C250 petrol sedan, stepping out of an A250 as I need more room and especially more comfort.
Appearance in a vehicle is important to me so I have ordered the AMG line but an available option is Airmatic suspension, above the Agility Select system.
Notwithstanding that I want the AMG pack, comfort is important to me and I need to know if it's worth my while also ordering the Airmatic. If it gives me extra comfort without interfering with the appearance of the AMG pack I'd go for it.
Answered by CarsGuide1 Jan 2016
If you want to have your cake and to eat it too, then you need Airmatic. It will improve comfort, and also agility in the Sport suspension setting, but it will cost you around $2500.
Other Mercedes-Benz C 250 problems
- Mercedes-Benz C250 2015: What tyres produce less road noise?
- C250 tyre noise fix?
- C250d annoying clicking noise
- Options for retirement car?
- Good sedan for long trips?
- Thoughts on C250?
- Lexus or Mercedes-Benz?
- Run flat tyres on new Mercedes-Benz
Most viewed in Advice
- 10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
- 10 of the most reliable used cars in...
- 10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
- Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
- Grey nomad vehicles: five best options to...
- Best small cars under $20,000
- Top 10 SUVs in Australia: The definitive list
- 12 best EVs available in Australia
- Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM,...
- Top 7 Australian-made camper trailers
Search from Over 8,000 questions Over 8,000 questions answered by CarsGuide
Complete Guide to Mercedes-Benz
Reviews, price, specs and more
Most viewed in advice
10 cheapest new cars for sale in Australia
10 of the most reliable used cars in Australia
10 best hybrid vehicles in Australia
Best 10 Vehicles for Towing
Grey nomad vehicles: five best options to travel Australia
Best small cars under $20,000
Top 10 SUVs in Australia: The definitive list
12 best EVs available in Australia
Vehicle weights explained | tare, kerb, GVM, payload and trailer figures
Top 7 Australian-made camper trailers